Think you are the true master of the shadow fist? Perhaps you’re looking to learn a few tricks for your next caper. This page is where comprehensive guides about the Gameplay and play strategies of Taichi Panda can be found!
- Step 1 – Create your main page - To start, create the main page for your wiki. This should contain basic information about you as well as a Table of Contents that links to your other guide(s) (if you have any). Please create this main page even if you only plan on creating a single guide. This main page should be named in the following way:
's Strategy Guides
- Step 2 – Create your first Strategy Guide After creating the main page for all of your Strategy Guides, you will then need to create your first Strategy Guide. To do so, create another page which will be a sub-section for your Strategy Guides. This page should be named like this :
's Strategy Guides/
For example, if your name is PandaBro and you are making a Strategy Guide about Pets, you would have 2 pages:
- PandaBro's Strategy Guides
- PandaBro's Strategy Guides/Pets
- Step 3 (optional) – Add sub-Guides</strong> Some parts of the game may be a bit complicated, and you may want to create a highly detailed guide to fully explain you strategy. If so, you can consider making a sub-Guide to help organize your ideas for your guide!
To do this, simply add another / to the end of the name and add another section. For example, if you were to have a Strategy Guide about beating a difficult boss as Pan Da and another about using Lulandore, you would create the following pages:
- PandaBro's Strategy Guides
- PandaBro 's Strategy Guides/Bosses
- PandaBro 's Strategy Guides/Bosses/Pan Da
- PandaBro 's Strategy Guides/Bosses/Lulandore
- When you are finished your pages should look something like this:
- PandaBro's Strategy Guides - Main Page of all PandaBro 's Strategy Guides.
- PandaBro 's Strategy Guides/Pan Da - Main page for how to play as Pan Da.
- PandaBro 's Strategy Guides/Pan Da/Equipment - Sub-section telling the best equipment for Pan Da.
- PandaBro s Strategy Guides/Pan Da/Pets - Sub-Section telling the best teams of Pets for Pan Da.
- PandaBro 's Strategy Guides/Pan Da/Equipment/Runes - Sub-Section of the Equipment Section talking about the best Runes for Pan Da.
- The given Page Name format is used.
- If you are still developing you strategy guide please to include put in large letters "Maintenance" on top of your Strategy Guide.
If you misspelled the title of your Guide, or want to change the name of your Guide, feel free to request here: Taichi Panda Wiki:Request.
If you see that someone's strategy guide that contains inappropriate content, report it here: Taichi Panda Wiki:Report.
If you have any difficulties feel free to message our administrator - Snail-Games - to talk.
Strategy Guides Table of Contents:
If you are the author of a Strategy Guide, please request for your Strategy Guide to be added to the Table of Contents here: Taichi Panda Wiki:Requests.
Additional guides can be found on the Strategy Guides category page.
Be the first to create a Guide! Post your name and a link to the Strategy Guide you’ve made HERE!